Japan Chart: New Super Mario Bros 2 Won Again
The New Super Mario Bros 2 still on the top with the Nintendo 3DS LL.
No new released titles in the top20 Japan Chart.
There is no new released titles in the current Japan Chart Top20 list.
So the already released games against each other for the best positions.
The New Super Mario Bros.2 like last week, won again with 148 200 sold copies.
The second one is the Pokemon Black & White 2 for DS with 62 200 sold copies.
On the 3rd position we can find the Dragon Quest X MMORPG game with 47 000 sold copies.
In hardware front the Nintendo 3DS LL still on the top, the second is the Nintendo 3DS.
The Vita still on the 6th position.
Here is the Japan Chart for 13th - 19th of August Week:
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
- Pokemon Black & White 2 (DS)
- Dragon Quest X (Wii)
- Just Dance Wii 2 (Wii)
- Demon Training (3DS)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigina Orb (3DS)
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
- Tosochu Run For Money (3DS)
- Kirby 20th Anniversary Package (Wii)
- Kobito Dukan (3DS)
- Kuroko no Basuke - Kuroko's Basketball (PSP)
- Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayo Naka Arena (PS3)
- Mario Party 9 (Wii)
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D (3DS)
- Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
- Digimon World Resources Re:Digitize (PSP)
- Danball Senki Baku Boost (3DS)
- All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 (NDS)
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012 (PS3)
- Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
- Nintendo 3DS LL
- Nintendo 3DS
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Nintendo Wii
- Sony PSP
- Sony PlayStation Vita
- Nintendo DSi
- Microsoft Xbox 360