Tips on how to save an Atlas Character Preset
You spend an hour creating your excellent character in Atlas after which for no matter purpose it’s a must to restart the sport. Bye-bye character preset!
I’m going to point out you methods to save your preset in order that when dangerous issues occur you need to use your outdated preset in a brand new recreation!
- 1st Make a shortcut to your ATLAS listing in “This half is totally different to your location/steamspps/frequent/ listing.“
- 2nd Make your new preset (or use your outdated one for those who made it and didn’t erase it) and bear in mind its title!
- third Navigate to “Atlas/ShooterGame/Saved/SavedAtlasLocal”, and replica the file “YourProfileName.arkcharactersetting” file.
- 4th Save the copy to a secure location.
Now methods to use it:
- If you begin a brand new recreation save a preset with the identical profile title you used earlier than. Then ALT-TAB out of Atlas and replica your unique Preset and paste it to “Atlas/ShooterGame/Saved/SavedAtlasLocal”.
- It can overwrite your new preset together with your outdated character.
- ALT-TAB again to Atlas and cargo your preset. You’re accomplished.
- Your outdated character is reborn and able to play.
A phrase of warning: Don’t attempt to use a male preset to make a feminine character!