Find out how to acquire the legendary weapon, Sorrow. Sorrow is a novel 2-hander with a strong capability.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Find out how to Get Sorrow (Legendary Weapon)
Textual content Walkthrough
- The glaive might be obtained after getting entry to the Druids’ Chambers. A guide might be discovered stating that “Rath” has a mysterious rune.
- You’ll be able to acquire this rune by pickpocketing or killing him, I most well-liked to play the marketing campaign homicide free however this doesn’t imply I used to be towards sticky fingers at occasions.
- A profitable pickpocket will yield the room and navigating again to the statue surrounded by runes and inserting your personal newly commandeered rune will open the key passageway.
- The legendary weapon is now obtainable to be obtained and is sitting on the desk.
- Whereas looting all the opposite goodies additionally, you will acquire the Gown of Summer season, granting a resistance to chilly harm.
- Sorrow is a uncommon 2 handed weapon which offers 1d10+1 slashing harm and has the spell, ensnaring strike which offers 1d12+3 slashing harm, and entangles your goal. The draw back to this weapon is that every profitable assault the weapon offers 1 psychic harm to it’s wielder.
- I don’t see this as an enormous draw back and nonetheless really feel that it’s a particularly efficient weapon that can present an on the spot enhance to your occasion.
Hope this helped!