This information explains find out how to change background in new Panorama UI.
- This information will work on all Panorama UI model.
- For this you will want VLC media participant.
Creating Background for PANORAMA UI
1. Choose any video file you need as a background.
2. Now go to the VLC media participant.
3. Click on on the Media tab on top-left nook and choose Convert / Save.
4. Now, click on on the Add tab and choose the video file you need because the background after that hit Convert / Save button within the backside.
5. Now, the brand new window will pop-up. Simply go to Profile part and click on on the Setting icon.
6. You’ll be able to see there are 4 sections Encapsulation, Video codec, Audio codec and Subtitles.
- Go to Encapsulation tab and choose webm
- Go to Audio codec and untick the Audio field
- Now click on Save.
7. Choose the vacation spot the place you wish to save your file and hit Begin.
8. After finithing this your .webm video file will probably be prepared in vacation spot folder.
Establishing the Background
1. To begin with you need to go to steamsteamappscommonCounter-Strike World Offensivecsgopanoramavideos .
2. Right here one can find three movies nuke.webm, nuke540p.webm, nuke720p.webm .
3. Now we have now to exchange this three movies with the video we have now created in earlier step.(earlier than changing take backup of your video recordsdata)
4. Create three copies of the background video we have now created and identify them nuke.webm, nuke540p.webm, nuke720p.webm respectively and change the video recordsdata in steam folder with this.
Now lauch your cs:go and one can find that the earlier nuke background obtained changed by new one.