Metro Exodus Useless Metropolis Collectible Areas
Useless Metropolis Postcards
There are two postcards in Useless Metropolis.
- After your first encounter with mutants, undergo the door on the finish of the tunnel to seek out ‘Postcard 20’ on the proper subsequent to a blue locker.
- After discovering Kirill and being taken to his room, you’ll find the ultimate postcard ‘Postcard 21’ on the left pillar. Outdated world photos trophy and achievement unlocked!
Useless Metropolis Diaries
Within the useless metropolis of Novosibirsk, you’ll find eight notes:
- Transferring with Miller by the flooded tunnel, go into the room stuffed with our bodies and discover radiogram textual content on the proper desk close to the door.
- If you go to the brand new room the place Miller proposes to go searching, choose up a tattered report from the desk on the left.
- When you end up in Kirill’s shelter, take the order from the map on the board.
- Having parted methods with Miller, you’ll find your self within the metro. Transfer ahead and up till you get into the highest automobile. There, you will notice a pocket book on the seat on the proper.
- If you start to sail within the boat, cease close to the open door on the left. Enter and get to the far room. You’re going to get there by a gap within the wall. Take the shabby diary.
- After you’ve got completed the crusing half and seen Anna for the primary time, go ahead, go up the escalator and switch to the room on the left within the hall. You’ll hearken to the dialog between Kirill and Miller, whereas a darkened observe lies within the close by.
- Having jumped into the tunnel (after a imaginative and prescient with tanks), don’t rush to observe the monster to the proper and as a substitute flip to the left. You’ll come to a useless finish however discover a dusty pocket book.
- Having jumped into the following constructing after you’ve got seen a imaginative and prescient with Anna (Artyom will put a fuel masks on her), flip to the proper and bounce right down to the steps. Having opened the door, you’ll find a cargo listing on the entrance desk.