Marukyu Striptease Bonus Quest Information
Quest 27: Purchase a Charmed Veil
- Purchase a Charmed Veil is the twenty seventh Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on July twelfth after Quest 26: Purchase a Crooked Cross is accomplished.
- This quest is requested by a timid feminine scholar in Classroom 2-2. Carry her a Charmed Veil.
- That is one other easy retrieve quest. The Charmed Veil is discovered from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is named Liberating Idol, and it’s positioned between flooring 5 and 10.
- The reward for finishing this quest is 5 Chest Keys.
Quest 33: Purchase a Silver Lump
- Purchase a Silver Lump is the thirty third Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on June thirtieth after Quest 06 is accomplished.
- This quest is requested by a male scholar in Apply Constructing 1F. Carry him a Silver Lump for a radio.
- That is one other easy retrieve quest. The Silver Lump is discovered from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is named Silver Cube, and it’s positioned between flooring 6 to eight.
- The reward for finishing this quest is an Uplifting Radio.
Quest 35: Carbon Copy
- Carbon Copy is the thirty fifth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on July thirteenth after Quest 30.
- This quest is requested by the younger lady at Samegawa Flood Plain’s Riverbank. Carry her a Flower Brooch.
- That is one other retrieve quest. Discover a Flower Brooch from a Shadow at Marukyu Striptease. The Shadow is named a “Soul Dancer,” and might be discovered between flooring one and three.
- The reward for finishing this quest is three Worth Medicines.
Quest 40: Purchase Some Trendy Dishes
- Purchase Some Trendy Dishes is the fortieth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on August ninth after Quest 34.
- This quest is requested by a person on the South facet of the Central Procuring District. Carry him three Trendy Dishes.
- That is one other retrieve quest. The Trendy Dishes might be discovered from the shadow “Sky Stability” in Marukyu Striptease. Sky Balances are positioned on the 9 and tenth flooring. Return to the person after acquiring three dishes to finish the mission.
- The reward for finishing the mission is 10000 Yen and the Picross Guidelines! E book.
These quests can be marked within the “Quests” part of the menu once you pause your sport. There are 69 quests in whole, most requiring you to retrieve objects from The TV Dungeons. All these quests are marked within the order they seem within the Western launch of Persona 4 Golden. The numbers could also be totally different in different variations, however the names needs to be the identical.
The quests that observe are normally fetch quests that require you to retrieve objects from sure enemies within the numerous dungeons. Nonetheless, they’re thought of “Bonus Dungeon” quests as they may sometimes not grow to be accessible till after you will have accomplished the dungeon they pertain to, and thus aren’t actually obligatory.
Nonetheless, finishing a few of these Bonus Dungeon Quests will unlock extra quests at a later date. So, it’s extremely advisable that you simply not promote your loot till you might be positive that nothing you obtained from the unique dungeon can be utilized to finish a quest you’d in any other case must return for.
As soon as the date required to rescue whomever (Yukiko, Kanji, and many others.) has handed, the dungeon modifications/remixes just a little bit to supply some totally different enemies and a brand new problem to the participant.
The ultimate boss is totally different as effectively, sometimes providing a bigger problem with the reward for defeating the ultimate boss normally being an exceptionally highly effective weapon for the character you rescued from the dungeon beforehand. Going again to Yukiko’s Fortress and killing the brand new boss after rescuing her will yield you a reasonably highly effective Fan Weapon for Yukiko to make the most of.