Steamy Bathhouse Bonus Quest Information
Quest 23: Purchase an Previous Key
- Purchase an Previous Key’s the twenty third Quest in Persona 4 Golden. This quest first turns into accessible on June fifth.
- This quest is requested by an previous girl on the Samegawa Flood Plain. Deliver her an Previous Key to open a field.
- That is one other retrieve quest. Acquire an Previous Key from a Shadow within the Bathhouse. The shadow known as Bribed Fuzz, and it seems between the primary and second flooring. Discover and return the merchandise to finish the search.
- The reward for finishing the search is elevated Information and Braveness.
Quest 24: Purchase Coal
- Purchase Coal is the twenty fourth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on June ninth.
- This quest is requested by an previous man within the Northern a part of the Central Buying District.
- That is one other retrieve quest. Coal could be discovered within the Bathhouse from a Shadow. The Shadow’s identify is Egocentric Basalt, and could be discovered between flooring 6 and eight.
- The reward for finishing this quest is 15000 Yen.
Quest 26: Purchase a Crooked Cross
- Purchase a Crooked Cross is the twenty sixth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on June seventh after Quest 1.
- This quest is requested by a feminine scholar in your classroom (2-2). She asks for a Crooked Cross.
- That is one other retrieve quest. A Crooked Cross could be obtained from a Shadow within the Bathhouse. The Shadow known as Tranquil Idol, and it may be discovered on Flooring 4 and up.
- The reward for finishing the search is an Ointment.
Quest 28: Desk Refurbishing, Half 2
- Desk Refurbishing, Half 2 is the twenty eighth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on June seventh after Quest 16.
- This quest is requested by a feminine scholar in Follow Constructing 2F of Yasogami Excessive Faculty. Deliver her glue-resistant board.
- That is one other retrieve quest. The glue-resistant board could be discovered from a Shadow within the Bathhouse. The Shadow known as the Crying Desk, and it’s situated on flooring 9 and ten.
- The reward for finishing the search is a Snuff Soul.
Quest 29: Purchase a Horn
- Purchase a Horn is the twenty ninth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on June ninth.
- This quest is requested by an previous housewife within the South facet of the Central Buying District. She asks for a Grand Horn.
- That is one other retrieve quest. Discover a Grand Horn from a Shadow within the Bathhouse. This Shadow known as the Grave Beetle, and is situated between the ninth and tenth flooring.
- The reward for finishing this quest is 18000 Yen.
Quest 34: Purchase Exhausting Boots
- Purchase Exhausting Boots is the thirty fourth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first turns into accessible on July third after Quest 20.
- This quest is requested by a person on the South facet of the Central Buying District. Deliver him Exhausting Boots.
- This specific quest is an element retrieve, however the second half takes some processing.
- Discover 5 Thick Hides from the Shadows known as “Dancing Hand” on the Bathhouse. They’re situated between flooring 5 and eight.
- After acquiring 5 Thick Hides, take them to Daidara’s Metalworks Store within the Southern a part of the Central Buying District. Promote them to Daidara, and he’ll flip them into Exhausting Boots. The boots are discovered within the Purchase tab on Chie’s weapons checklist, as you’ll anticipate. Purchase the boots however don’t equip them, and take them to the person to finish the search.
- The reward for finishing this quest is the Guide Information to Pests and 5000 Yen.
Observe: Some guides say that you should acquire 10 Thick Hides, however that is incorrect. You solely want 5. This appears to be a change from the unique model of the sport.
These quests can be marked within the “Quests” part of the menu once you pause your recreation. There are 69 quests in whole, most requiring you to retrieve objects from The TV Dungeons. All these quests are marked within the order they seem within the Western launch of Persona 4 Golden. The numbers could also be totally different in different variations, however the names ought to be the identical.
The quests that comply with are often fetch quests that require you to retrieve objects from sure enemies within the numerous dungeons. Nonetheless, they’re thought of “Bonus Dungeon” quests as they are going to usually not turn out to be accessible till after you might have accomplished the dungeon they pertain to, and thus aren’t actually obligatory.
Nonetheless, finishing a few of these Bonus Dungeon Quests will unlock extra quests at a later date. So, it’s extremely really useful that you simply not promote your loot till you might be positive that nothing you obtained from the unique dungeon can be utilized to finish a quest you’ll in any other case should return for.
As soon as the date required to rescue whomever (Yukiko, Kanji, and so on.) has handed, the dungeon adjustments/remixes a little bit bit to supply some totally different enemies and a brand new problem to the participant.
The ultimate boss is totally different as properly, usually providing a bigger problem with the reward for defeating the ultimate boss often being an exceptionally highly effective weapon for the character you rescued from the dungeon beforehand. Going again to Yukiko’s Citadel and killing the brand new boss after rescuing her will yield you a reasonably highly effective Fan Weapon for Yukiko to make the most of.