Get record of all combo strikes of Raiden and tips on how to carry out them
Raiden is the one who launched Mortal Kombat to different characters, he’s a god and makes use of some elemental energy in opposition to his opponents. On this MK11 Raiden Combos Information, you’ll be taught his combo strikes and find out about controls to carry out them on PS4. Raiden makes use of a really highly effective sprint assault, the place he flies within the air and pushes the opponent actually quick. This assault is fairly wonderful and exhausting for anybody to dodge. You may cost that assault and make it stronger.
Raiden Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Air Electrical Fly – D-pad Proper + D-pad Left + X.
- Electrical Fly – D-pad Proper + D-pad Left + X.
- Storm Cell – D-pad Down + D-pad Left + Triangle.
- God’s May – Sq., Triangle.
- Energy Discharge – D-pad Left + Sq., Triangle, Sq., X.
- Sudden Vitality – D-pad Proper + Sq., Sq., Triangle.
- May of Mordulus – D-pad Left + X, Sq., Triangle, Circle.
- Huge Destruction – D-pad Proper + X, Triangle
- Downpour – Sq., Triangle, Sq..
- Distant Thunder – D-pad Left + Sq., Circle.
- Divine Energy – D-pad Proper + Sq., Sq..
- Overload – Triangle, Sq..
- Flash Storm – Triangle, Circle.
- Immortal Strikes – Triangle, Circle, X.
- Lethal Storm – X, Triangle, Sq..
- Elder Fury – D-pad Left + Sq., Triangle.
- Wrath of God – X, Triangle.
- The Calm – D-pad Left + X, Sq..
Raiden is a god so by default he’s highly effective sufficient to beat anybody, you need to use extra of his energy as an alternative of going with punches and kicks. His charged strikes have extra energy than common punches.