Escape O’Driscoll’s Captivity
- Endure the beating.
- Swing your self to flee captivity.
- Are inclined to your bullet wound.
- Take Down Approaching Guard.
- Stealthily escape the captivity.
- Escape O’Driscoll’s camp on horseback.
2 & 3. Comply with Prompts to Escape & Have a tendency Your Wounds
Comply with the prompts proven on the display to flee and have a tendency to your shot wound.
4. Use the Throwing Knives From the Guard For Stealth Kills
You’ll purchase units of throwing knives off the guard which you first take down. Use these to silently kill different guards from distance throughout your escape.
5. Your Core Standing Will Be Fully Depleted
After escaping captivity, your Core Standing will all be depleted and within the worst attainable form. Attempt to keep away from upfront fight as a lot as you possibly can.
5. Get better Your Gear or Steal Pistol From Killed Gangs
You will discover your weapon and equipment on the pistol-marked location on the minimap. You might also steal a pistol off a lifeless gang, to make use of throughout your escape.
6. Outrun the Enemies on Horseback
You don’t want to kill all enemies throughout this part and may outrun the enemy on horseback. Chances are you’ll use pistol to fend off the pursuers, however prioritize getting away from the enemies as you possibly can.