Excessive-quality information to surviving on the island.
Different SCUM Guides:
Crafting a Stone Knife
Because the very very first thing you all the time wish to craft a [Stone Knife], as this allows you to defend your self and craft different objects and weapons.
- Take a look at the bottom in a forest and you must see an motion to “Seek for Rocks”
- Press [F] to do the motion, and repeat till you’ve discovered no less than 2 [Small Stone]s
- Open your Stock with [TAB] and swap to the Crafting tab on the high
- The very first merchandise within the right-hand-side panel ought to be the [Stone Knife], choose it and click on “CRAFT” on the backside
- After its crafted that you must choose it up from the bottom; swap to the Stock tab and drag the merchandise from the Neighborhood panel into both your palms or an empty slot in your garments
Crafting a Picket Spear
The spear is a really helpful weapon even after you get firearms, as it’s silent, may be thrown an extended distance, retrieved after throwing and one-shot kills if thrown on the head.
- Go searching for a giant bush, you’ll know you discovered the best one if the motion says “Lower”
- Lower down bushes till you’ve discovered 1 [Long Wooden Stick]
- Now you can craft a [Improvised Wooden Spear]
- Craft 2 or 3 of them and put them in your holsters within the Stock tab
Crafting a Courier Backpack
The [Improvised Courier Backpack] has 9 slots and might maintain 10kg of weight.
You’ll have to salvage your garments for the mandatory sources, however you’ll tripple your space for storing and discovering new garments is simple.
- We’re gonna salvage 3 [Rags] and 5 [Rag Stripes]
- Take the [Stone Knife] into your palms, right-click in your [Inmate Pants] and do “Lower Into Rags”; then do the identical in your [Inmate Shirt]
- If that yielded fewer than 5 [Rag Stripes], you may lower the [Rags] into [Rag Stripes] by right-clicking them
- Now go forward and craft a [Improvised Rope] and afterwards the [Improvised Courier Backpack]