Sidequests are small missions the participant can full alongside their journey all through the Airborne Archipelago’s islands. These don’t have any direct bearing on the development of the primary plot and may be accomplished on the gamers discretion.
Different Temtem Guides:
Doing these aspect quests for the sake of saving a bit of money on the store is value it. Finishing sidequests rewards the participant with all types of various rewards equivalent to therapeutic gadgets or new items of drugs.
The Turquesa Ferry Quest Information
The Turquesa Ferry Quest
- Beginning Location – Briçal de Mar
- Beginning NPC – Theodora
- Necessities – Surfboard
- Reward – Revive x2, Smoke Bomb x3
Begin this quest by talking with Theodora. She shall be on the docks in Briçal de Mar. You will want to have a surfboard to finish this quest.
- Ask on the Riverine Fellowship in Turquesa.
Cross the Sillaro River and head to Turquesa. Giada is south of the Temporium.
- Ask Jana, the proprietor of Sirokos.
Head north-east to succeed in the shore you’ll be able to land on, then south to seek out Jana.
- Discover Idris on the pier of Turquesa.
Surf west to succeed in the pier.
- Discover the lacking ferry, someplace within the Sillaro.
Head north throughout the Sillaro River and discover the shored up ferry. Communicate with Captain Paco. He’s simply south of the long-narrow strip of land with the Miniporium. Idris gives you 2 Revives.
- Break the unhealthy information to Idris in Turquesa.
- Inform Theodora in regards to the cancelled ferry.
Return to Briçal de Mar and discuss to Theodora.
It’s finish. I hope “Temtem The Turquesa Ferry Quest Information” helps you. Be happy to contribute the subject. You probably have additionally feedback or solutions, remark us.