Path of Echoes Walkthrough
Path of Echoes Quest Walkthrough – The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Kaer Morhen Aspect Quest)
Begin Location: To the northwest of Kaer Morhen fortress, you’ll see a path main into the hills. Observe this to search out the doorway to a cave we’ll have to probe for the search.
Be aware: This seems to be a non-official side-quest and as such doesn’t have its personal journal entry. it does nevertheless offer you a variety of backstory on Witchers and earns you a little bit of XP, so is unquestionably value trying out.
Make your method over to the placement described above and as you’re employed your method alongside the grime path in direction of the doorway marker, observe that you need to be cautious as the doorway is guarded by a gaggle of 6-8 Harpies.
Upon coming into the cave, transfer via the set passage, you’ll run throughout a Nekker Warrior and a Rotfiend. As soon as they’re handled, you may proceed additional into the cave and attain a laboratory kind space populated by a gaggle of 4 Nekker Warriors. Once more clear them out.
Within the lab right here, we will search the world. Activate your Witcher Senses and you’ll examine the next:
- One of many tables for mutations situated all through the lab.
- One of many pots of mutagens within the space.
- Damaged contraption close to the steps in the back of the lab.
- Massive picket vat for seeping herbs in the back of the cave.
- Barrel reverse the vat in the back of the cave.
- Doc – ‘Trial of the Grasses Registry Tome’ on one of many mutation tables in the back of the cave.
The doc is most essential right here. Loot this to earn some XP.
Be aware: For finishing the search you’ll earn 25XP.
There are additionally fairly a couple of chests to be looted in right here you for some good things (mine included Diagram: Eirlithrad). Looting the cave will basically full this non-official side-quest.