Use console instructions to offer your self any weapons or armor which have disappeared, at the very least till a patch comes out.
Substitute Lacking Armor/Weapons
Backup your save earlier than making an attempt this, I’m not sure if there are any long run unintended effects from doing this, as that is only a resolution I discovered poking round within the recreation information after Claymore’s shotgun and armor vanished on my save and I couldn’t discover every other options on-line.
1. Enabling the Console
- Proper-click recreation in steam and Handle -> Browse Native Recordsdata
- Navigate to /XCOM-Chimera-Squad/Binaries/Win64
- Copy xcom.exe
- Go to desktop and right-click -> paste as shortcut
- Proper-click the shortcut -> Properties
- Add -allowconsole to the top of the goal field
- Run the shortcut, it ought to begin the sport with out the launcher
- Load your recreation and make a seperate save, simply to be secure
- Press ~ in-game to open the console
2. Merchandise Instructions
GiveItem [ItemName] [Quantity]
e.g. GiveItem WPN_XcomShotgun 1 would give 1 Shotgun
Weapons/Armor ought to improve robotically the proper stage (e.g. Enhanced/Masterwork)
Customary Weapons & Armor
- WPN_XComWardenPistol (Cherub’s Pistol, not sure of distinction)
- WPN_XComGunslingerPistol (Blueblood’s Pistol, not sure of distinction)
- WPN_BreakerShotgun (Axiom’s Shotgun, bigger mannequin)
Epic Weapons (Haven’t heard of those disappearing however simply in case)
3. Ending Up
After including the objects to your save, save in a brand new slot, stop and reopen the sport usually by means of steam to be sure to don’t miss any achievements.
Completely satisfied taking part in!